ISTA ELITE BARCELONA CUP SPRING 2016!!
March 19th- March 27th, 2016
TRY-OUTS WILL BE HELD SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4TH, 2015
LOCATION: TURF CITY INDOOR SPORTS COMPLEX
1235 STATE ROUTE 23 SOUTH, WAYNE, NJ 07470
Registration is Closed
(No payment or credit card info necessary)
ISTA is very proud to announce its partnership with Legacy Global Sports Management Services and WOSPAC! Together, ISTA, Legacy Global and WOSPAC will be taking an elite team with selected players from the tri-state area and providing them with an exciting experience, both on and off the field! This exciting opportunity includes exposure to and participation in international play, as well as a fun cultural visit of Barcelona and Costa Daurada, Spain.
This is a very exciting time for ISTA and our players. This is the chance for our American children to not only be exposed to – but also participate in- international play! It is part of ISTA’s philosophy that providing our players with an opportunity to be surrounded by, have an awareness of, and learn about other cultures (both on and off the field) is invaluable for a child’s developing character and soccer career.
2001, 2002, 2003 (U13, U14, U15) GIRLS ONLY
Here are some of the highlights offered to the ISTA ELITE BARCELONA/COSTA DAURADA CUP team:
– Flights: Round-trip flights and airline taxes to Spain – at current levels, taxes may fluctuate
– Barcelona: 2 nights in Barcelona hotel, with breakfast and lunch daily
– Sightseeing Tours of Barcelona: La Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and Camp Nou Stadium Tour (entry fee an optional extra)
– Soccer: 2 Pro Coaching Clinics with RFEF Coach & Friendly game in Barcelona
– Costa Daurada Cup: 5 nights in Costa Daurada in 4-star hotel – with 3 meals per day
– Transportation via private luxury bus, with reclining seats and air conditioning
– Medical assistance at all fields, including Tournament Doctor
– Action Youth Spanish- speaking, full-time tour guide throughout the tour
– Click on the following link (or cut and paste into your browser) for more information and a detailed itinerary: